Deborah Parker Wong holds Approved Programme Provider (APP) status. Complaints against any action or practice which threatens the integrity of our courses, either APP centre staff or representative or student, should in the first instance be discussed with the APP center contact Deborah Parker Wong, email@example.com. The APP undertakes to investigate all complaints in a thorough and professional manner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Notifying the complainant that their complaint will be investigated by a named individual within a given timescale of 20 working days.
- Informing the complainant of the outcome of the investigation in writing.
- Informing the complainant of the appropriate escalation of the complaint if the initial outcome is still unsatisfactory.
If the complainant is not satisfied with the outcome, they should submit an appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be reviewed within 20 working days.
Examples of complaints would be:
- Dis-satisfaction with teaching, facilities or administration of WSET courses.
- Allegations of discrimination or unfair treatment.
- Falsifying results, assisting candidates with answers.
- Allowing unauthorised material into the exam room e.g. phones, notes etc.
- Allowing candidates to copy from each other.
- Disruptive behaviours e.g. talking during the exam.
If the complaints process has been completed and the complainant is still not satisfied with the outcome they may refer their complaint to WSET Awards. Complainants should send details of their complaint, including steps already taken with the APP to address the issue, to email@example.com.